My Baby Bump - Tiffany's pregnancy journal.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Welcome to my pregnancy blog.

Hey all.

Just throwing out my 2cents worth on the world wide web - hoping to meet those that are sharing the journey or been there before.

Pipe up... let me know you are here - the more we interact the more we grow!

I'll bet you have some advice... maybe some comments - I sure would appreciate them - besides this is the beginning of a human life - my baby bump... will soon begin the journey, come share it with us.

Please visit my profile to learn more about who I am and why I am writing my pregancy journal for the world to read. Why I am anticipating your interaction and getting to know all of those visitors who choose to say hello.

Today is the beginning of my 2nd trimester - my first pregancy. Today I am scared and irritable. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home