My Baby Bump - Tiffany's pregnancy journal.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

A special card from Sam :o)

A tiny little card from my sister - too many miles away in Gosport, UK.

You couldn't wipe the smile from my face, or the tears from my eyes as I read...

Sister... There are often quiet moments when I find that I recall the happy times I've spent with the best sister of them all.

I think back to our childhood and all the happiness we'd share when we'd spend our days without in the world a care.

Sometimes we would argue without giving it a thought, but dear sister you were always there when in troubles I was caught.

You are not only just my sister but a friend who is always there. And I treasure every moment of the times that we will share.

Wow.... thank you Sam... what a sweet little note! I feel the same way - you were always there when troubles found me (or is it I found trouble..... lol)

Thank-you!!!

I look forward to a sister's guidance as I become a mother! I will probably need your years of experience to help me through.

Love you!

Tiffy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home